Thursday, March 19, 2015

A small section of the cinema here for you gentlemen. I love trinkets mystics, those who smell of t


A small section of the cinema here for you gentlemen. I love trinkets mystics, those who smell of true and that all suck. Here we have one pretty good. A film hideous, so awful that Troll 2 compared to MISUSE film is a masterpiece. Let's talk about Black Devil Doll From Hell. Plot: A woman buys a doll, of course, the doll is possessed by evil spirits. The film of 1984, years in which, with some excuse and a tour absurd bills of anyone, even Chester Novell Turner, could make movies. Discover it was a real treat and so I immediately thought of you. I leave with a gift of a small piece of this remarkable product mystic. I forgot the Facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment