Thursday, March 26, 2015

Review salamonov that I can share to 99%, only for reasons of my personal taste I prefer stuff like


Let's face it: the third generation of film heroes (the one that followed the cowboys and cops before salamonov then), had no heirs noteworthy. No one has really picked salamonov up the flame of tamarragine of people like Bruce Willis salamonov of the current governor of California. We have tried, this is true. But Vin Diesel has been shown to not have the balls to hold a flop (after the failure salamonov of "Riddick" he immediately tried to recycle in movie otherwise), and the Rock was not awarded by the collection (despite some exquisite films as "The Treasury Amazonia "or" Walking Tall "). And so, the cinema salamonov of the Silver and Brukeimer remained devoid of faces of reference on which to set his rhetoric ... so much so that today we are all waiting for the return of the old John McLane and we keep all fingers crossed for not be disappointed . But the mistake is that we look on the wrong side. The real "Last Action salamonov Hero", the right man in the wrong place, the hero alone against all odds, is called Jack Bauer and has the face and the body of Kiefer Sutherland. Jack Bauer is god and "24" is the best television series ever made. Yes, it is true: there are series written better, more realistic, more morally interesting, more sophisticated ... but honestly, salamonov as much as I love a lame doctor, a bunch of beggars on a beach, a Mafia family, a cop corrupt or a couple of cosmetic surgeons in heat, nothing is preferable to see that Jack saves the world once a year. Nothing. I say this? Jack Bauer breaks the snout also John Mclane. And for me, John Mclane is father, mother and the holy spirit. If you believe salamonov that Tony Scott is much better than his brother, if you think that Joel Silver is one of the most important figures of the twentieth century, if you think it should be made a saint Brukeimer see yourself ... "24". Buy the DVD, watch it on TV, you do those things you do with the mule ... no matter. Vedetevelo. ps the first season salamonov is perhaps the least interesting of the entire series. It is not bad but the second season onwards things become really stellar.
Review salamonov that I can share to 99%, only for reasons of my personal taste I prefer stuff like Mulder & Scully, the hunter or the Romulans ... though that Jack Bauer is god, I subscribe! ^ ___ ^ 13/03/07, 20:07
although I think Silver and Bruckhemer Rimino with shit and Tony Scott has made the most of movie discrete (and lots of crap), I'll see 24 because in many, even closer to my tastes, I have spoken well. for the rest I think Lost among all series have the ideas of starting more attizzanti and that House has dialogues by applause. 13/03/07, 21:16
Rrobe yes I have them present: D but it is obvious that here is talked about terms of film and fracassone caciarone and not of absolute values, as it is obvious that when you make the incense Silver cazzeggiano exaggerated ... thinking in these terms then yes, I prefer a thousand salamonov times a Silver to a Bruckheimer and John McLane salamonov was my hero (actually I was crazy already for Bruce Willis salamonov rookie of Moonlighting, original series). are films that have marked my childhood / adolescence. But then if I have to indicate the real Filmon, also of detective story or action, the titles are others. Needless to say, then accounting for taste, but because so emphasize the role of these producers, especially when their products are so qualitatively altalentanti? (This imho) and Tony Scott ... oh well, I will not repeat myself, because then it seems that they are here to do leaded useless controversy, when in fact I always read with pleasure and your blog :) answering Rossano, that of True Romance if I'm not mistaken it was the first screenplay sold by Tarantino 13/03/07, 23:23
another script passed but was disrupted natural born killers ... with excellent results, I would say. back to J. Bauer, and true, it is a tough Rrobe ... but what about Vic Mackey? a carcass salamonov made of steel. Ross. 13/03/07, 23:59
I have not seen it yet, but I've put a lot of curiosity but certainly when you say that it is better than John McLane ... you misspelled! ;) Ps head high I loved it, the rock could be better exploited for me, but maybe it's the kind that now the film pulls less 14/03/07, 00:24
the shield rulez and that's all well, rulezzava, less than 24 hours I saw the 4rta series, meta 'here in london and meta' in Italy (no surprise we were back with transmissions, for once) 14/03 / 07, 04:07
24 I wanted to follow it on TV, but I lose the bet. I think I will take the dvd. Rrobe, have you ever seen "A doctor from already bears"? In English we cghiama "Northern Exposure" and not prorpio has nothing to do with the show you mentioned, but I think you might like as series. You recommend it:-) 14/03/07, 09:23
Benzedrine did Vic center salamonov and add that not only find a way to not suck at Bauer, but would give anc

No comments:

Post a Comment