Sunday, January 12, 2014

Blog Archive


Happy Eid Mubarak dear EVS Ostern lovers. Tomorrow Friday April 6 and in Germany on the first day of four-day tm advertising holiday. But I do not know why a beauty of language courses has made us and our ostern bayramımız was exactly 10 days. Was number 10, the feast was us. Then,
Kutlancak any kind always happy holidays if you have a nice day to celebrate what has always liked. Because I love giving and receiving gifts and fancy things much love. Therefore, I may know the exact significance of yesterday I'm ready to celebrate.
Everywhere all week rabbit egg pattern pattern assorted chocolates were sold. I've also remain subject to errors, but at the ostern ate until I finished I could not resist. Nevertheless, I took a photo souvenir from eating intentions,
As I said, I have a 10 day vacation. A lot of free time these days, starting this spare time I also intend to evaluate tm advertising beautifully. I kept both my flatmate and I both arkideş that in the coming days with Janny bi couple of days we are planning to go to Prague. I got some things to improve the zone and make plenty of nice meals I spoil myself. Of course, on the other hand no longer work for the upcoming festival, it's time to step up and this time blasting him in the head with the ladies, I need to.
Here cornerstone asian restaurant. Large portions and affordable prices in many parts of flavors, but I'm didi 'What's missing from these people, I have my pilgrim çekiksizlig other than my eyes.' Said it would be nice to be so happened that swore. tm advertising
Upcoming festival 'eco deco' slogan decoratif make recycling workshops copyright for it is I'm doing and I canned and non-latching tm advertising pencil-holders'm making a pot experiment. The first is that the others have paint painting work. When finished, but this I think I'm gonna put all the cute ladies, anything goes there for almost freebie.
It's also great to be in unique dictionary. Visual mesiml 1.5 year olds introducing objects such as books, but very catchy. I'm here because I chose to take English-German the only thing everyone says 'As German English gidicek'. Not lie. Search english talking already started to squeeze a lot of German words. 'Denglish we call this hybrid language between tm advertising us. Here fortunately I took this picture dictionaries both keep in mind that such blah blah blah I'm konuşmiy like a twat.
That being the case, we have one month cycles. Now I understand a lot more. Least half express my sorrow at edebilicek It supports up gesturing with interesting sound effects speak without ekleyerek.
Blog Archive
2013 (2) January (2) 2012 (28) December (1) July (1) June (2) May (2) April (5) the Duchess of watermelon on his head 'of geburtstag einladung ... While the end of the holiday, I could not get shit .... Like Crazy: 20 euro teeth sunofabitch Frohe Ostern! March (8) February (3) January (6)
Verona EVS
: 20 euro teeth EVS What is the German german courses germany European Voluntary Service go to Europe routes Separation Departure Love suitcase art of preparing the application date Bicycle Bulgarian citizenship CV says the card filler birthday invitation Erasmus frohe ostern geburtstag einladung Volunteer House hobbies English name equivalence Spanish Jane canned like crazy lost latch Motivation Letter to Patience Portuguese passport quit smoking Turkish national agency responsible urlaub holiday chocolate bunny wisdom tooth workshops trip air ticket Weisheitszahn


No comments:

Post a Comment