Monday, February 24, 2014

Here take a second safe guns, new wardrobe for hunting clothes, new camouflage for migratory game .


A few days fever shakes me ... opening is 100 days, but I already started with the preparations ... so far take a second safe guns, new wardrobe for hunting clothes, new camouflage for migratory game ... It started with ammo! This year I decided to totally otsvirya Spanish RIO for two reasons - 1. 3 years now shoot only RIO .. 2. The last time I had a very unpleasant pamec experience on a hunting trip ... I did not even tell ... Here's what I bought for the new season: 2 boxes AQUILA - number 5 with hub ... or as modern container - 2 boxes B & P - 5 number of hub ... or as modern container - Tomorrow I'll buy two boxes and Master 5 and 7 number. I avoided the seventh number bullets in the wind ... In Flight (wood-pigeon, gurgulik pamec ... even magpie) shoot only 5's. And in my hunting area has a huge family ... partridges's become such because nobody there likes chicken hunt ... All pig farmers ... all year round! So I allow myself, like that for the table, stick to 1-2 I 11 s from previous years ... very rarely go quail ... This year I decided to try the method with the rope, which so kindly gave us Garo time ago ... So you can take one 10-ki
Last year I found a dispersant Diana 11, 7 hub and filler / which proved more reliable pamec / Trust 7 1/2, if I'm not mistaken! Everything fell after the shot without "caveats", regardless of the testimony of the "Meteo"! These 7 and half and I spent hunting partridge, duck and snipe, and I am quite satisfied! Regarding "Eagle" from 0 to 5'm very pleased! Not to mention that in some movies and gruhchovtsi demolish them???!
"Do not curse the darkness, and light a candle!" "To believe that you can, requires no more effort than that - to believe that you can not." pamec "Yes a little late" is "pretty late" and "almost win" means "completely lost". "If you want to feed the person, give him a fish. If you want it to never go hungry, teach him to fish!"
For quail 9-24 grams right barrel pamec and 9 - 30 g hub for left barrel (for a possible second, a long shot). For turtles, respectively 9 - 30 g hub for the right barrel and 7 - 30 g hub for left barrel. A brand of ammo are determined by the price of ammo at the time of purchase (no claims). I take half a carton of the above numbers and weights (respectively has discount) - a month, a month or so before the opening. So during the season I have to buy less ammo. A. .. I forgot to say that these bullets shoot them with a 12 Simson mud. 1966., With shocks 1.3 (40-45 meters, no forgiveness)
Here take a second safe guns, new wardrobe for hunting clothes, new camouflage for migratory game ... I forgot to add that I bought a few "wind" decoy ... tomorrow could photograph them and show them in the topic. .
Nastya night - month rise, the stars now throng the vault of heaven; forest rustle, the wind blows - mountains sing an outlaw song!
Trust 7 1/2 Trust from where? Here - http://www.trust-eibarres.com/! On the size of the ball, write, if I'm not mistaken - 7 are not 7 and 1/2, these are Rottweil and / or RWS, just checked with the cashier!
"Do not curse the darkness, and light a candle!" "To believe that you can, requires no more effort than that - to believe that you can not." "Yes a little late" is "pretty late" and "almost win" means "completely lost". "If you want to feed the person, give him a fish. If you want it to never go hungry, pamec teach him to fish!"
Last year I used 10 Rio cross-shaped "... or as modern" - with dispersant in 11 and 10 and 9 Fiochi. The rest is still a box, so that it will begin with. Izobrazhenie030.jpg (306.31K) Number pamec of downloads: 192
Last year I used these this year will still enjoy the same! Just no mistake - there is no one that does not explode or inflates the cartridge into the gun barrel, and the price is good. I am also very pleased with these bullets.
A few days fever shakes me ... opening is 100 days, but I've already started preparing ... Vlade 97 days remain until the opening I found hunting 06 08 ...! Cartridges, cartridges, depending on the chickens Quail cartridges brand GSP from 8 to 11 and if I do not reach the ball will buy BP (In Italian Uncle Peter P) Gurgulichkata and grivyacheta with BP 5 to 8 depending pamec on the migration will not finally any "wound" clock countdown? pamec
Kameri in real time from RC "Cold Well": Live cams of Studen Kladenets Hunting News and Articles: Homepage BG HUNT solutions: TEST CANDIDATE HUNTERS hunting Watch movies in BG HUNT TV Create your email mail.bglov.com BG HUNT mail Bulgarian hunters
Vasil Terziiski
Kameri in real time from RC "Cold pamec Kl

No comments:

Post a Comment