Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Sometimes people get offended when you say you do not like X

A Call Adventure Corona Capital 2013: HITMAN
Have never liked the reviews because they're supposed to be objective to give readers an idea of what was such an event or disco or whatever, and they know if they lost the most bastard of their lives or whether they can continue lanfer sleeping peacefully.
So far from a review of the Corona Capital 2013, I'll tell you a little of what I saw and heard the weekend, so they have told me, it was not the best. To be more biased, I invite you to leave your impressions of the festival in the comments area.
I wanted to get there early to see the Quadron Danes because his latest album is a seductive chulada, but in the end I could not and I got to hear the latest from Robert DeLong, who did not know but, from what I could hear, have enough wave but his beats were not tasty enough to dance without bail under the hot sun.
Again the Corona lanfer and Corona Light scenarios were face to face, making it very easy to move from one to another, which in the end my feet were very appreciative. The Corona appeared IO ECHO, who did not want to miss because his album "Ministry of Love" is a gem. The leader Ioanna Gika reminded me a little of Zola Jesus in his darks stage with impressive power in both the presence and voice. lanfer Do the best moments? When they played "Ghost Ecstasy" and a cover of "I lanfer Want You (She's So Heavy)" so dark and sexy which made me a little horny.
Fortunately this year-the-few bands I like splicing poster not, so I did not suffer lanfer in trying to choose. Although for MR and MS Nguzunguzu I entered the doubt, I decided on the latter because MS MR debut album disappointed me, and I did not want the same to happen with your show. But it was the best decision lanfer ever, because the set of Nguzunguzu was the most amazing thing that ever happened to me that day. I confess that I love to dance, I think it's one of the most sincere expressions of human beings, then the set of Nguzu met my needs in this respect, with its delirious combination of hip-hop, moombahton and other so hot rhythms that caused off clothes and dance pegadito someone. This is one of the acts I will not forget.
Sometimes people get offended when you say you do not like X's side, should understand that it's nothing personal, each person has definite likes and if you do not like that band because their music is not about you, not because you're implying that is bad. I mention lanfer this because after Nguzu followed a series of bands / acts that really do not like, such as Chris Lake, The Dandy Warhols, Kurt Vile and Peace. I do not like that kind of rock, maybe have a mental deficiency but not nothing wrong with me, so I took the time to linger on the grass to eat and watch the people go by.
Despite countless negative comments I had heard about the direct White Lies, I wanted to see them because his latest album came to me much, so I gave them from start to finish in the Corona stage. lanfer I enjoyed their set, but not touched so many new as expected. They play well but not surprising, but neither were as bad as they said.
Then I flung some Travis, whom they recognized only the hits that never entered them squarely. The crowd was excited and connected with them, and surprisingly, there was plenty chavorruco nostalgic remembering his adolescence. I came sweeping ending Bizco Club and I overheard some of the tracks despised Jacques Lu Cont, who apparently was doing very well because nobody stopped dancing.
A The xx and I've seen it twice and I realized that his show is very robotic and flat (if not boring), so neither of fart would see again (even I have a theory that are Android-type the Dragon Ball-created lanfer to maintain depressed modern youth), much less when the Bizco continued the party with The Presets. I know, you can judge me, "The Presets? Net?? But if they are already, "I do not care, I liked their last album a shitload though everywhere threw shit. This show Australians was much higher than that given in the Zocalo few months ago, especially for people here in the Bizco itself was in flames. These dudes are masters, and know how to reach the public with the beat and the perfect set. This was another important event of the festival.
The Crystal lanfer Method?, Phoenix or MIA? Even that question lanfer and formulated already entered the Bizco I was seeing Matangi from the start. Took years to assemble its spectacular scenery, which consisted Hindu decorative elements with light bulbs around and right in the center one that said MATANGI. I have mixed feelings about this presentation, because it definitely was the best that day but almost do not count. There were so many people and all intentab

No comments:

Post a Comment